Thursday, January 20, 2011

Get Picky - Sketch Challenge #4

Once again I have taken on the Get Picky sketch challenge, and I am very happy with the end results. I am finding that these challenges are really pushing what I can create on the page, very different to the way that I have scrapped in the past
.

I have been pretty true to Anna's sketch, it suited the series of photos really well. Had a bit of fun using more circles in the title. Painted the chipboard then coated it in dimensional Magic to give it a shiney look just like the pipes at the water park. All the cardstock and patterned paper that were used are off cuts - getting through my stash.
Thank you for stopping by and having at look.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic page Sarah! Your title looks wonderful in those circles, what perfect pics for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Sarah!!! I love how the circles in your fantastic pics and your title are a perfect match...looks like a fun day out for the little people! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at Get Picky too!

    ReplyDelete