Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Screen to Scrap July Challenge

This months movie poster is based on the 1950s movie All about Eve.


For an extra 6 bonus points :)1) Use 4 x colorful Arrows = 1 pt2) Use Hearts = 2 pts3) Use 1/2 or 1/4 of a face from a photo = 3 pts


I took of a fun take on this challenge and scrapped the day that my 3 year son got his beloved bunny back in the post. We had left visiting the grandparents on the farm in country Victoria

with no bunny, we though we had lost it for good. Luckily nana found it hiding in the DVD drawer! It was a good day.

I have included the 4 colourful arrows, have hearts around Liam and his Bunny and have half of bunny's face coming out of his note to Liam.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I can so relate. My son had a beloved bunny too of a similar size. If he was lost he was quite hard to find. No other bunny would do. Great take on the challenge Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on bunny love. My boy lost his beloved cuddly bear when he was a baby and I ended up driving a long distance and paying a huge price to replace him without ds fully realising he had gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout, I can also relate to that,my daughter left her blankie in Minesota, she cried all the way home, until a few days later she receive a postal, which was her blankie. Great take onthe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter's niece is nearly 7 and still carries her bunny Bobo everywhere. It was her first soft toy and is now grey rather than pink and her parents have had similar traumas. Lovely bright LO - thanks for joining in th echallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah great take on the challenge, I love the 'lost Bunny' theme. Great arrows and love the circle of hearts. Well done!
    Cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos Sarah & a terrific LO about your son & his lovely bunny. It is a wonderful time in their lives & you have scrapped this so well with the criteria in hand. Thanks for playing along at FS2S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful story of reunion!! I love those hearts around Liam & his Bunny!! Great take on the challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous LO! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month! :D

    ReplyDelete