Thursday, October 27, 2011

Once Upon A Sketch.. I am a Pug!

October 15th challenge

Journalling criteria: A most embarrassing/awkward/uncomfortable moment or characteristic/feature/habit/mannerism/quality or quirk you or someone around you possesses. Journal at least 2 SENTENCES on a moment that you will remember for all the wrong reasons.

You must combine our journalling criteria with this sketch.
I thought about this for a while, while I have done lots of embarrassing things, there are no photos to show this. However our poor pug Harry is constantly embarrassed by us especially at Christmas time when we get the reindeer antlers out. You can see it in his puggy face, go on I'll do it to get it over and done with for another year. This year will be his 15th Christmas with us, love you Harry Pug.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your *embarrasing* (at least for the pug....) layout with us at OUAS!
    I have had so many chuckles this week,..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe - he doesn't look impressed does he!! Great Christmassy page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! What is it about dressing up that dogs just don't like!!! LOL! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!!!! Your page is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just so cute! What a sweet pup pup! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is too cute and gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Once Upon a Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just priceless!
    Thanks for playing along at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge and yep, I think he does look a little embarrassed....lol.
    Fabulous page and thanks for joining us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i can so relate!! we put ears on our dogs and tinsel around their necks and take photos at Christmas, and i don't know why they just don't look happy!haha!! this is so cute.. a fabulous take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete