Monday, January 9, 2012

Show Us Your Stuff Challenge- Sun Smart Spiderman

Came across this great blog a couple of days ago, great challenges and lovely pages being created here so I thought I would join in.
The criteria for December 15th is:
use the colours blue,white,with a splash of red!!
Had the perfect photo to use. Liam was given a full Spiderman suit by his Nana. We have hardly been able to get it off him. This includes visits to the local pool in 30 degree plus temperature! He will not get sun burn!

I made the spiders web with a mixture of Pearl paint and glitter and the cute button comes from Lil Red Rocket.
Thanks for the challenge, hope to do the next one soon.
http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sar! SO excited to see you in cyber space again. I had to laugh at your little man's spiderman sunsuit - too cute! Great handmade spiderweb.
    Hope to see you again at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete