Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Destiny

Life.Paper.Scrapbook - August Sketch Challenge
So glad I was able to get this page done today, I have been very lucky and had some relief teaching work for the past 4 days so life has been very busy and tiring with the new routine.
Here is the sketch that we had to work with:
Great Sketch to work with, I wanted to try something a bit different so instead of putting in  a circle I used a chipboard tree in the background to frame the photos of my son Liam.
The page is about Destiny and how it has been so wonderful to bring my children back to the beach I grew up near and loved so much. In the background is the same tree I played under as a child and my mum took so many photos of us. Hopefully destiny will live on for more generations.


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and look at my page.

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I Love the tree! What a fabulous idea....LOL...I sooo KWYM re: casual teaching..did it for 5 or so years.....you do get into a rhythm especially if you get called back to the same school...then it gets easier:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a story behind your photo and that tree probably has seen many children playing there.. I love how you have cut the tree and intertwined it around your photos, love the sun too.. great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the chipboard tree looks very effective - lovely work with the sketch. Thanks for playing along at LPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use of the sketch, and I love that chipboard tree! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at the Life Paper Scrapbook sketch challenge! I Love the way you used the trees and the clouds!

    ReplyDelete