The September challenge is to use the colours RED And WHITE!!
Well September is nearly over and the only scrapbooking I will have to show for this months is this page. Have fitted it in and so glad that I did. It is of my little man in another of his costumes/characters that he becomes on a daily basis. I really did think I had done my last pirate page for him last year, but Captain Jack has returned! Made my own hot air balloons out of washi tape and used a great Purple Pumpkin resin pirate button.

Red-licious! Gee, this is eye popping candy...LOOOOVE your balloons & that embossing behind the photo..he looks like he enjoys being a pirate LOL:):):)
ReplyDeleteThis looks wonderful.. I love your balloons and what a great photo too! and love your 70's layout from the post before this one!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome page Sarah! You are rocking this colour sceme. Those balloons are so cool!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at SUYS x