Thursday, May 26, 2011

Get Picky - May Sketch Challenge #8


I kept looking at this sketch and the pages that the design team had created and was not sure if I was up to this challenge, but as always a Get Picky challenge brings out the best of my scrapbooking due to the high standard they set.

I was so proud of my first crop of cherry tomatoes back in our old house I just had to take photos of them and ultimately scrap them They were so delicious and there were so many of them over the three months. Bring on Summer again!
Sweet Bite

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic LO!!! Those tomatoes look so yummy!! Thanks for playing with us at Get Picky...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page - i love that it has no people pics in it - I love the fence - I love the hessian - great take on the challenge - I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page. I love the little gate and the whole garden theme you have going. looks inviting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Get picky sketch.
    Your Blog is looking great Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sarah

    Gorgeous blog and love your work!
    Had to hop over for a peek!
    hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sarah

    Thanks for sharing your blog with us. Love all the LO work you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, love what you have done with the tomatoes layout. You should be proud of your garden, it is lovely to see your pride in it by scrapping it.
    Doing a great job keeping your blog updated too.
    Will keep checking in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete