Monday, August 1, 2011

ARTastic August Challenge

Here is the wonderful painting that we are drawing inspiration from this month. The Playing Claude Renoir by Auguste Renoir.
Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points try and
work the following into your layout.
1. Ribbon = 1pt
2. A photo of a child or child playing = 2pts
3. Paint or create your own background = 3pts

The photo is of my mum when she was little playing with her pram and doll. For the background I used canvas printing paper and scanned a photo of the house that she lived in at the time, which was called Mayfield. I used paint, and various patterned paper to create the landscape of the property. The ribbon is acting like grass below the flowers. I was also able to add a Lime Tree Creations white crochet flower for the finishing touch on the page.
http/limetreecreations.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment