Sunday, August 28, 2011

From Screen to Scrap - August Challenge.

Thought I could fit in one more challenge before the end of the month. This months challenge at Screen to Scrap was based upon this movie poster of Holiday Inn. Try also to include:
1) Use music sheet pp on your page = 1 pt
2) Two tone title = 2 pts
3) Lets see some red and navy on your page = 3 pts

Not sure if  my title is 2 tone, but it is close!
For this page I scrapped a photo of Aidan outside the Adelaide Entertainment Centre before Saltimbanco started. I didn't go but he was very happy when he got home and he really enjoyed the humor in it.


By the way,  happy 2nd Birthday From Screen to Scrap!

8 comments:

  1. This colour combination really suits your photo! Great work and thank you so much for playing along with us at From Screen 2 Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page for an awesome photo. Glad you could fit the challenge in Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout Sarah. Love those bold red stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Sarah - love your funky title!! I went to Saltimbanco in Adelaide too - LOVED IT! It was my first Cirque de Soleil performance... I can see myself going to many many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great design...I love how your title & embellies almost weld into the photo...clever stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you have done here! The paint, the color combo… You captured the challenge perfectly! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hai,

    I want to thank you for you support on my entry on the artastic challenge blog. And I have to congratulations for your price!!

    xxx
    ellen

    ReplyDelete