Firstly farewell to Shazza as artistic curator of Artastic and huge welcome to Jane who has taken on this position, looking forward to what you have install for us here at ARTastic.
February's inspiration will come from 'Heart and Soul' - a whimsical Valentine's Day painting by Brenda York

Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points.
1. Red Heart/s = 1pt
2. Black and white photo = 2pts
3. Red monochromatic layout .. with a touch of green! = 3pts
Here is my Design Team page that I have created for this challenge. It is of my Mum and Dad before they were married. Added a few touches of red to the B&W photo. Used the front of a Anniversary card that my husband gave me to include the red hearts, and a green chipboard flower for the splash of green. The patterned paper I used I though fitted in very well to the 60s page. I have just finished reading the biography of Florence Broadhurst the famous wallpaper designer of this era and this pp is very similar to what she designed back then.
It would be great to have some more people join in this month and take on this challenge, so many great prizes are up for grabs.
http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:
Post a Comment