Thursday, February 9, 2012

Purple Pumpkin February Sketch Challenge

February Sketch



Here is the sketch that we had to work with this month. Here is what I did with it. I have been wanting to scrap this page of Aidan, I just love it. It reminds me how confident and brave he is. As he walked through the school wearing his moustache, he was laughed at and teased but he walked tall, and within the next 10 minutes half his class had joined him, either drawing one on in texta or retrieving one out of their bag. Very proud of him.
http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogspot.com.au/

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your layout, Sarah! What a fantastic memory to scrap... and you've scrapped it SO well! Thanks so much for playing along with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the story about the photo, your layout looks great too, thanks for playing along with us at PP xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo and mix of pp..thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete