A RECIPE CHALLENGE
Use at least 3 pieces of patterned paper
Use 3 embellishments
Use at least 1 heart
Use some paint somewhere on your layout!
Make one of your embies a paper doll chain as per this month's TRY THIS technique and be in the running for even more prizes!
Use 3 embellishments
Use at least 1 heart
Use some paint somewhere on your layout!
Make one of your embies a paper doll chain as per this month's TRY THIS technique and be in the running for even more prizes!
Here is my page " WET ". Our sunny holiday at the Gold Coast!
I have included all the ingredients to this page.
3 different pieces of pp
3 fish embellishments that I made myself
1 heart
and I painted the chipboard letters and rain drops.
I didn't include the paper doll chain for I did this in the Group 1 challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and looking.

Hi Sarah great lo just love those fish you have made!thanks for joining us at SUYS.
ReplyDeleteSarah awesome layout. Love the chippy title with the rain drops. Hope the rain didn't ruin your trip! How clever are you making those fish! They looks great. Thanks for playing along at SUYS x
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at SUYS! Love your hand made fish and teh rain dropsxx
Hi Sarah! Lovely to see you at SUYS. Enjoying the whole fishy theme on this one. Are those lovely rain coats a complimentary extra when it rains at Sea World? How cute!
ReplyDelete