Here is our inspiration, looks yummy doesn't it.
The chocolate and the sprinkles very much suited our trip to Melba's Chocolate factory. The place was just full of chocolate and sweets, the smell was amazing! Kate and her very good friend Zoe had a lovely time, tasting and choosing treats to take home. I also tried Penny's technique challenge of using texture paste. Have never used it before, amazing stuff. I created the sugar coated hearts with it. BTW if you do not live near a craft shop I was able to get the texture paste from Bunnings in their craft section.
Thanks for the challenge and thanks for dropping by.


Hi Sarah love your lo your hearts look fab! I just love texture paste a fab product thanks for joining us at SUYS cheer's!Leanne
ReplyDeletePerfect photos for this challenge Sar! I love that you always try our technique challenges. Thanks for the tip about Bunnings!!
ReplyDeleteSarah love this layout. I love how you have created the hearts using the try this technique. They look awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh wow who would have thought that about buntings! They truly do have everything.
Thanks for playing at SUYS xo
woww thanks for playing along with us at SUYS I love your layout! such a bright fun page
ReplyDeleteOMG that paper is PERFECT... superb.. and yay for texture paste.. trust me once you use it once ... you soon run out and have to buy more.. LOL..
ReplyDeletefantastic work..
thanks for playing at SUYS.......