Thursday, April 26, 2012

April Sun


Purple Pumpkin April Challenge



This is the great sketch, created byChantal Vandenberg that we had to help us use up more of our Purple Pumpkin stash. I used hot out of the letter box the lovely pink doiley and the two very cute heart buttons.
This page is a celebration of the burst of summer we had here in Adelaide during the Easter school holidays, it was just magical and the day we spent and the beach together was so lovely.
Thanks for stopping by.
http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogspot.com.au/

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, this is fantastic!!! I love the colours and your paintwork! Such a vibrant happy layout! You have done an awesome job with the sketch!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along! Love it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - I'd love to know how you achieved that look with the paint... it's sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining PP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..the summery colours look great and i love the heart button

    ReplyDelete