This is Heather's MWS 14 which can be found on her Scrappy Sketch Blog, every Wednesday there will be a new one posted. http://scrapysketches.blogspot.com.au/
Here is my page based on the sketch. It is of my Dad during the Second World War where he was a Major in the British Army. This year in November is the centenary of his birth in 1912. About 5 years before Dad died you would often find him sitting at the table writing all about his life and what he did. I have all these copies now in a special place. The journaling on this page is actually Dad's that I photo copied and reduced. His title was "My Story".
I have to thank Heather for the beautiful flowers that she made, I asked her especially to create some poppies for this page. I think they look stunning on my page and make it even more special. Here is her shop if you would like to see more of her beautiful flowers http://www.madeit.com.au/ElsieandGrace


No comments:
Post a Comment