Saturday, May 26, 2012

Chocolate Fondue

Purple Pumpkin May Sketch


May Sketch


Here is my take on this months sketch, it is of Kate having a wonderful time eating chocolate fondue strawberries at the Central Markets. She had a lovely time devouring them, her face was a great reminder, with chocolate all over it.
On this page I have used a lot of wonderful Purple Pumpkin creations. The tickets, bakers twine, resin flowers and the  very cute 2 bird buttons.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and have a look.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet page - I love all the layers and the cute photos :) Thanks for sharing this with us at PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!!!!!! I would like some of that too!! Beautiful work!! I love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh cute page, you have used the buttons as a super cute feature, love it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout! Thanks for playing along with us at PP! :D

    ReplyDelete