Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cartoon Hero

Stuck Sketches June 1st Sketch



 As soon as I saw this sketch, I saw bat wings! I have been wanting to scrap these photos of Kate  for a while now, so very pleased this sketch was here to help me.
This is Kate at her end of year dance concert, as you can see she was Bat Girl. They danced to the song "Cartoon Heroes" by Aqua. Kate still dances to it and everyday she is still saying that she is Bat Girl!
I was very lucky also to find the perfect bottle cap from Ah Scrap http://www.ahscrap.blogspot.com.au/

http://stucksketches.blogspot.com.au/

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fantastic layout!!! I love this!!! :D That is such a fun song too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!!....love, love, love your take on the June 1st sketch. Love the gears and your choice of papers totally rocks!!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bottlecap fits so perfectly! Thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete