Purple Pumpkin June Sketch

Another lovely sketch form Purple Pumpkin to work with, lots of layers which I love to have on my pages. I did turn the sketch on its side to suit the portrait photo. I was able to use my new supplies from Purple Pumpkin, the felt heart, polka dot buttons and the lovely heart button.
Here is the my page. Liam having a lovely time with his extra long heart shaped lolly pop at the Central Markets here in Adelaide.
Thanks for the challenge and that you for stopping by and having a look.

Ohh, love this, the twine on that spotty button down the bottom is way coool!!
ReplyDeletelove the colours...and that lollypop looks yummy :) thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful use of the buttons! I love the papers and the photo is adorable!Thanks for playing along at PP!
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely! I love the bright and bold colours and how playful this is! It really makes me want a lollipop! Fab layout! Thanks for playing along with us!!! :D
ReplyDeletewhat a cheeky pic and i love the bright colours....thanks for playing along at PP
ReplyDelete