Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Kate- Imagine

Amazing Race - South America - Brazil

The criteria to be include on your layout for this country are as follows:
1 .Use drops/splashes of something on your page to represent the beautiful waterfalls of Brazil
2. Use a flag of some sort to join in with the Soccer mania of Brazil
3. Use some bling to get dressed up for Carnavale celebrations.

  • The pp I had already had a few splashes, I added a few moe with some glittermist.
  • I made a little flag with Kate's name on it.
  • I used kindyglitz on the butterflies I made, I put glitter on a chipboard swirl and added some gold studs around the title.
The photo is of Kate at this years Buddy Walk, raising money for children with Down Sydrome. When we first started to support this walk we were pushing her in a pram! How times flies!



No comments:

Post a Comment