Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hoops

ScrapFriends:  YummyScrap - Colour Palette Challenge #5



A lovely combination to have a play around with. I created a page around my son trying to balance as many hoops on his head as possible!
Thanks for the challenge and all the lovely Design Team pages to inspire us.
http://blog.scrapfriends.com.au/2012/09/yummyscrap-colour-palette-challenge-5.html#

8 comments:

  1. Interesting background work. Did you do that with dry embossing folders? I´m wondering how you managed get the image on an 12x12 paper...? Hmmmmm... thanks so much for joining the fun with us at ScrapFriends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute page Sarah! I love how you have lively colours and they all work so well together. Super caterpillar too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this - it's such a FUN LO! \The photo works perfectly for the colour challenge....caterpillar is a really cute touch too - thanks for joining us at SF:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this rocks!!! It's so much fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun layout and you have used the colours so so well. Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute..and great use of the colours too! thanks so much for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - the embossed bingo card has added great colours and texture to this stunning page. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete