Saturday, April 6, 2013

Time To Learn

Purple Pumpkin April Challenge


April Sketch challenge

Here is the page that I created for this challenge. It is of Liam in his Kindy class showing me all the work that he has done so far. He just loves school so much and is so eager to learn - we are so happy for him.
On my page I have used a Purple Pumpkin blue heart fabric button, twine and a few tickets.
Thanks for the great sketch.
Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my page.





3 comments:

  1. I do like the yellow & orange with a splash of blue. A really great layout.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and love the PP button :) Thanks for playing along with Purple Pumpkin this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooo cute! Love the happy colours here!

    Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete