Show Us Your Stuff April Challenge
Create a layout in the format of 8.5x11.
I don't think I have every done a page this size, but enjoyed the challenge of the smaller space to scrap in. I made the pinwheels and the garland and used a Purple Pumpkin spotty fabric button to help decorate the page.
This page is of Liam at the Foundation 21 Buddy walk last year, raising money for people with Down Syndrome. His request for a face paint was for a rainbow, it matched his big smile perfectly.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and have a look at my page.
http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au/

Oh Sarah this is a funky fun smaller format page - you have done so well!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic
Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS
Beautiful Sarah!
ReplyDeleteSarah just love this layout so funky and Bright A+++++ cheers!
ReplyDeleteFabulous page Sarah! Love the gorgeous pinwheels you made. Thanks for playing at SUYS x
ReplyDelete