Life. Paper. Scrapbook. June Colour Challenge
What lovely fresh colours!. Here is the page that I created using these colours. I also did a bit of scrapbooking shopping on the weekend so was able to use 2 new masks. The page is of my daughter Kate after the Buddy Walk in Adelaide, which helps raise money and awareness for people with Down Syndrome.
For anyone who has not had a look at this issue of Life. Paper. Scrapbook. please have a look, it is full of beautiful pages and ideas. Many Australians in it also that I am sure you will recognise.
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my page.



I love your bright happy layout- thanks for joining in with us at LPS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful arty layout!! Great design - your DD is absolutely gorgeous! xoxo
ReplyDeleteNice job, Sarah...couldn't get a better pic to go with those colours, either...new masks, eh??? FUNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete