Monday, July 22, 2013

Love Everyday

Purple Pumpkin July Sketch Challenge

July sketch

I has been a while since I have done a Purple Pumpkin challenge, but while going through my photos I came across this lovely photo of my sister and her husband on their wedding day. Thought the simplicity of the sketch would suit this special moment.  I have flipped the sketch to work with the portrait photo. Have used the love message flair button and washi tape from Purple Pumpkin.


Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my page.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout . Love your colour combination , adore the black fancy flourish. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really lovely, I like the sketch turned that way, and the flourish up the side is stunning.. eye catching colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really stunning! Love that colour combo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, thanks for popping by my blog! Those black flowers have worked a treat with the sketch - are they rubons? Love your washi tape strip to the side of the photo and the colour combo is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Sarah. I love the colour combo you have used. Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout! The the red and black. Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bold and beautiful. Really love the colour combo here.
    Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Stunning! Love the bright, bold colours. Thank-you for playing along at Purple Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete