Monday, October 14, 2013

Concert

Purple Pumpkin October Challenge

October Sketch




A picture I have been wanting to scrap for a while, it has nearly been a year that we were saying goodbye to all our dear friends in Adelaide. It was the schools end of year performance, Aidan was very excited being part of the senior band, keyboard ensemble and singing a Jackson 5 tribute.
Have used Purple Pumpkin  washi tape, a bit of  twine and I am pretty sure the paper doilies came from the shop also.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.


7 comments:

  1. I love this--- graphic & sorta CAS with a twist.... Cool page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout!! This is a very cool photo & I love how all of your embellishments bring your layout together so well. Thanks for your comment on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have combined the colors and papers so good!!Thanks for playing along at PP!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool. Really love the mix of patterns here. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool page!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super page! I love the whole design!!! Thanks so much for playing along at PP :D

    ReplyDelete