Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lets Dance

Show Us Your Stuff - October Challenge
We want to see multiple photos and an arrow or arrows on your layout, and of course something handmade. Here is my page of my son last year at the Adelaide Show having a great time with the Farmers Union Ice Coffee mascot.
Have used multiple photos and included some arrows. I created my own spinning boards using some pp, arrow die cuts and some brads.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my page.

4 comments:

  1. Those photos are so cute, love the papers you have used...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS spinning boards...LOOOVE those bright chevrons:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool layout! Now I have that David Bowie song in my head! Love it though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cool photos and I love the colours and papers. Thanks for playing along at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete