Show Us Your Stuff: November Challenge
Use Washi Tape and Paint! and of course a handmade item.Found this photo of myself at a bottom of a box, cannot remember it happening but have always loved dolphins, so it obviously started at a young age. I was just 3 years old when this photo was taken.
Have used white paint and texture paste on the background circles and yellow paint for the view master. Have used washi tape to create the 73 and also in the banner. The handmade item is the cute starfish made by Chantal Vandenberg http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/byChantalVandenberg.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au/

What a bright fun layout! thanks for joining in at Suys cheers.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute...you AND the layout:):):) love the bg work.... Really happy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing photo! and love your layout.. that star fish is cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!! I really love the design! Fabulous layout, Sarah!
ReplyDeleteHi again! I've been so busy lately, I thought I'd stop by and say hello! I guess you've been busy too! If I don't "speak" to you before - Merry Christmas! xo
ReplyDelete