Friday, November 8, 2013

Hat Trick

Bird Is The Word - Inspire.

                                              
Using Heather's sketch but turning it right I  have created a page about my 3 little inspirations that I have. Journaling says:
 My children inspire me. With all our moving they take it in their stride and continue to succeed. On this Friday they each came home from school with a merit certificate. How proud can a mum get!.

I will also explain the title in the game of cricket if you get three out in a row it is called as a Hat Trick. My children got the hat trick get 3 merits on the same day.
I would also like to mention the lovely heart embellishment that I used on my page, it was made by the wonderful Chatal Vandenberg who has just opened her own Etsy store.


                                         Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit my page.

                                           http://birdisthewordchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

4 comments:

  1. Super cute & GOOD ON your kidlets!!! That stencil in the bg? It's one of my faves...isn't it brill? And the feathers...looove the feathers:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely, great masking on the back ground, and what a great moment to scrap too.. and thanks for joining in at BITW too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have 3 kiddos that do so well in school. Fabulous layout. I love the background work. so glad you joined us at Bird is the Word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! I love it! And I love the heart! :D ;)

    ReplyDelete