White with 1: January Challenge
Here is another challenge site/blog that I have never attempted before, the Design Teams pages and all the other entries are so inspiring just had to give it a go. Have not done a heritage page for a while and I thought the tangerine would go well with an old photo. The photo/page is of my great grandmother Isabella, never meet her but living on a farm in the country in the early 1900's with seven children must have taken a very strong woman.The size of the photo is how I found it, very different to other portraits I have seen. Have used Trinket Track http://www.thetrinkettrack.com/ resin cameo and flower and the silver frame.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page.

This looks lovely, what a precious photo too!
ReplyDeleteLove it! The little cluster in the corner with the cameo....fabulous!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Love this Sarah. I love the photo and you have scrapped it perfectly. Love your design , I love everything about this, fantastic
ReplyDeleteMary
Beautifully scrapped and the tangerine goes brilliantly with a heritage page!!! I look forward to seeing what you do with next month's colour!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW I would never have though to use such a bright colour on a heritage page but this looks fantastic! You have totally nailed it Thanks so much for joining us at WW1 this month goodluck! Blessings xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page, love how you have used your doilies! Thanks for joining us at WW1.
ReplyDeleteLove the layered doilies...................... (running behind for Jan) but its such a treat to see a beautiful layout) thanks for playing along with WW1
ReplyDeleteoh Sarah , what a glorious tribute page you have created.... you know tangerine is so bold, photos can get lost, but this complements the photo beautifully. Gorgeous !
ReplyDeleteTangerine and vintage.. who would of thought!?!
ReplyDeleteand you pulled it off beautifully!
such a wonderful layout and such a beautiful tribute.
thanks for playing along with us at WW1 :-)
I love what you did with the doilies!!
ReplyDelete