Purple Pumpkin January 2014 Sketch Challenge
Have created a page based this wonderful Lizzie Hill sketch. I have however rotated once left, to use a portrait photo of Kate that has been waiting to be scrapped for more than a year now. This photo was taken at Kate's end of year dance concert in Adelaide where her group were all dressed as zombies and danced to Michael Jackson's Thriller. They were fantastic!
Have used Purple Pumpkin, twine, ticket and a Satin Black and White flower and put a fabric skull button in the middle.
Happy New Year to all and thank you for taking the time to look at my page.

Aww - that's so nice of you to say...I am SO glad you liked the sketch..you have no idea how thrilling it is to see it being used!!! And you always do such FAB pages!!! LOOOVE the colour combo & those chevrons..& the button inside the twine....nice touch:):) Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!!! Oooooh...I'm so gonna miss saying that for Scrap Friends, as you can imagine!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome page I can imagine just how fun it was to watch the kids!
ReplyDeletegreat Halloween colours....she doesn't look really scary!!! thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin
ReplyDeleteTotally cool layout!! Fab work :) Thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin xox
ReplyDeleteLoving your page!! What a fun photo & story! Loving those gesso (?) dots on your background and how you positioned the twine! Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!
ReplyDelete