As Time Goes By....
The word for the 28th of September, which is also the day my little man turns 4 is memory. I decided to scrap my husbands grandfather Charles as he was in the 1940s. He is still alive today and when we visit him in a couple of weeks I will be able to give him this page to keep as his memory of years gone by.
http://birdisthewordchallenge.blogspot.com/

He will love it Sarah. What a wonderful idea.
ReplyDeleteOMG! Masculine layouts are really a challenge for me!!! This is STUNNING!I love the vintage feeling! Great job!Thanks for playing at BITW!
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful! I bet he just loves it, what a gorgeous gift to him
ReplyDeleteCheers
Mary x
What a lovely gift! I can see the love put into this :-) thanks for playing along at BITW :-)
ReplyDeleteOOOHH love your masculine vintage page Sarah.. gorgeous work!! Thanks for joining in at BITW :))
ReplyDeleteAnd a small request! Please try to link only the project that is made for the challenge and not the whole blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much again for participating!
What a lovely vintage/masculine layout! Thanks for sharing with BITW :) If you click on the title of your post before linking up next time & input the entire URL the link will come straight from your thumbnail image on the BITW blog to the exact post you're linking up to & it'll be easier for the DT to find - thanks so much :)
ReplyDelete