Sunday, September 25, 2011

From Screen to Scrap - September Challenge.

Septembers inspiration will come from the Movie Poster........

RIO



For an extra 6 bonus points :)

1) One word title = 1 pt
2) Use Blue, Yellow and Red Cardstock = 2 pts
3) Add a Bird = 3 pts
Here is my take on this months challenge, I know it would of been a great page also for the challenge a couple of months ago for the movie UP. Anyway I have ticked all the extras with the one word title,  the 3 colours of cardstock has been used and I have made a parrot.

9 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah, your page is fabulous!! All those bold colours, & arrows & rainbow & great birdie & fabric...it is a wonderful interpretation of the criteria. Thanks for joining us at FS2S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so vibrant - bold and beautiful. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parrot looks awesome! What a fantastically bright fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about these photo's being perfect for the 'Up' challenge too!!!! Love the bold colours & graphic feel of this LO...& that is one awesome parrot!! Thanks for playing along with us at FS2S!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are so bold and vibrant - it's great! Just the way I like it! That bird you made is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at From Screen 2 Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bright and funky page! I love the parrot you made, thanks for joining in Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, colorful page!! Love the pictures and the little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really bold and bright- love the bird you made- great work

    ReplyDelete