Thursday, November 10, 2011

Get Picky, Inspiration #13

This month it's a photo prompt - be inspired by this photo AND you must include FABRIC on your page. The fabric can be in any way, shape or form (burlap, lace, felt etc)...


This is the page that I came up with,  it is of Kate's first night in her new room. We were not really sure if she would like the lime green colour we choose for her. However as you can see in the photo she was very happy with the colour scheme.
In this challenge I have also included a create  a page with a Lime Tree Creation goody and then include another hand made object. I included some little paper pattern flowers that a friend made for me.

Thanks for another great challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Love this colour combo and what a sweet page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a lovely bright layout. just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours and the fabric looks awesome like that! Just like a doona cover - love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Get Picky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! I adore the big piece of fabric used! Thanks for playing along with us at Get Picky...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Sarah. Love lime green myself lol
    Thanks for playing along with us at Lime Tree Creations

    ReplyDelete