Friday, November 11, 2011

Once Upon a Sketch -November 1st Challenge

Journalling Criteria: This time you need to journal at least 2 SENTENCES on WHEN you started scrapping and WHY?

You MUST combine our journalling criteria with this sketch.
Why do I scrap, good question, I have been doing it for about 9 years so there must be something that keeps bringing me back to my scrap desk most days. To tell our family stories so they can be passed on in a more interesting and sometimes an artistic way. I also love this time to my self.
In this photo there are 4 generations of women from my family. Through my scrapbooking I am hoping to tell all our stories, from the past, present and even our hopes for the future.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Love your beautiful layout and your journaling! Awesome take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at OUAS! ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. such awesome journaling and page!
    Thanks for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful photo and love your journaling! What a special page! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work on this! I also have a photo with 4 generations of women in my family..I must scrap it! Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for sharing your work with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete