Journalling criteria: This time the journalling criteria focuses on YOU as a woman OR ANY female in your life. What is the best thing about being a woman? Motherhood? Shopping? Make Up? Girls nights? Gossip? Your journalling can be as long as you wish and in any language, but you must journal at least 2 sentences on the best part of being a woman.
You must combine the journalling criteria with this sketch..
Here is my page, it is of my dressing table, a place where I have all my special / pretty things on. I might have changed nappies all day, clean up sick and done 3 loads of washing but I can look at my dressing table and remember all the nice things that we as women can celebrate.

A really pretty page Sarah, I love what you have done with your chipboard. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS =)
ReplyDeleteLove how it just draws your eye to the photo!. Thanks for joining OUAS
ReplyDeleteYOur page is "pretty"!!! Love your gorgeous colors!!! You've done a wonderful job, thank you for playing along with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteOh how stunning Sarah. I too have a dressing table full of pretty things. Your journaling touched me as I think we all need to remind ourselves who we are apart from being a mother. Thanks for joining us at OUAS.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Sarah! Thank you for sharing a little of your world with us! Love details and such beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with us at OUAS.
Wow! That chandelier looks amazing and suits the whole theme of your layout perfectly. What a lovely page!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the decadent look of this..Thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch :)
ReplyDelete