Saturday, July 21, 2012

Birds

Scrap Friends Sketch Challenge #3


I have come across a fairly new blog site that has a great sketch challenge that very much appealed to me. I could tell that I would have to get a bit messy for, which I am not very good at but wanted to have a go and challenge my usually neat, pp pages.
This page is of my mum and me back in 1973! It was on our road trip to the Gold Coast and the visit we made to the Currumbin Bird Sanctuary. As you can see I really loved having the birds around me, I am still not really happy about birds around me to this day!
Thanks for the challenge, I am hoping to get your colour challenge done next and I will definitely be back for your next sketch challenge.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to have a look at my page.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like the challenges...looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the colour one...this one is LOVELY - especially the hearts. They look totally FAB:):):):) Thanks for playing along at Scrap Friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! I love the colours you have used too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you created similar birds like on your photos! I love modelling paste too - so many possibilities there! can´t wait to see what you make for the color challenge :). Thanks for joining us at ScrapFriends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge, so glad you could play along. I especially like how you used the colours in the photo with your paper and yes those hearts are way cool. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you got a bit messy on this one! I love your stencilled hearts in the background. Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous layout with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete