I thought it was time to revisit some of my old photos that I didn't get a chance to scrap back when I had 2 children under 3. I think back then I finished a page in a week! I have progressed since then. This page is of Aidan at 3 years old, how cute was he! My two boys look so much alike at this age.
I have used Purple Pumpkin Orange gingham button and two tickets.
Thought this was a great sketch to use, I love using all these layers on my pages.
http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogspot.com.au/


Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love your take on the sketch! The colours are lovely and the PP button looks so fab with the twine bow and the pin going through it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us! :D
ReplyDelete...and I have to say, Sarah... this one's pretty special, too....LOVE how you've used the circle - works sooo well!! Thought I'd have a look-see at what you're up to whilst I'm here....::))))
ReplyDeleteI love the color combination and great design!Fab. work!Thanks for playing along at PP!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute photos, love your twine, great job! Thanks for playing with us at Purple Pumpkin x
ReplyDeletelove the bright photos...matches papers perfectly..thanks for playing along at PP
ReplyDelete