Saturday, July 7, 2012

Extra Extra

Show Us Your Stuff  July Challenge
Take your inspiration from this fabulous paper typewriter!! Jennifer Collier is an amazing paper artist!

I saw the newspaper and straight away thought of the photos I took of Aidan for his first acting job. He was a New York newspaper boy from the 1900s. Tried to give the page of a vintage feel to it with B&W  photo and the pp papers. For the title I tried to replicate the keys on the type writer. I have used a handmade Purple Pumpkin Button and made my own bottle cap embellishment.
Thanks for the inspiration and thank you for taking the time to have a look.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage feel to your layout Sarah!!! Love your title! Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the challenge Sarah! You've really captured the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this vintage look Sarah and your title is great! thanks for joining in at SUYS!cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage feel !!!! So perfect for this prompt!!! Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout, love the little tickets at the side. Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this layout Sarah. What a fab photo! The patterned paper and the title are perfect for the challenge.
    Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks awesome!.. love how the paper reminded you of something superb like that first acting job..woohoo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sarah - you have won a prize this month for this gorgeous layout! Head to the site to email Marelle your address. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete