Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Oh Beehave

Show Us Your Stuff:


Our challenge for November is:
Use the colour YELLOW + washi tape!!


Here is my page for this months challenge, I missed last months so I really wanted to try and fit this one in.
Liam hanging out with a bee at the Kangaroo Island Honey Store. I have used yellow in varying shades and used the washi tape with the tape measure and I also made a washi tape rosette. Have included 2 buttons,
one from Purple Pumpkin and the other from Lil' red rocket. Have also used a little yellow doiley from Purple Pumpkin.
Thanks for dropping by, here is the link to the Show Us Your Stuff blog to see the amazing pages the DT came up with.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Sarah, I love your title and the yellow chipboard chicken wire.
    Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lo Sarah! Love that title very appropiate and a great photo, thanks for playing along at SUYS cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo love that chevron paper! Another great entry Sarah!

    ReplyDelete