Friday, November 23, 2012

The Boys

Purple Pumpkin November Sketch Challenge
November Sketch


Just when I thought my scrapbooking was not going to happen and I should start packing it away, all my kids became sick so in between loads of washing and fetching I was able to get this page finished!
Of the Boys having a lovely time at Rymill Park in the city. Great park and so nice on a sunny winters day.

Thanks for taking the time to pop by.

http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogspot.com.au/

8 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout featuring 2 happy boys .Love your colour combination & mix of patterns.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on your layout! Great mix of pattern papers and embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at PP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours. Love your background. Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea with the misting for your background...thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background. Thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background! I love your take on the sketch and the colors are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete