This month your challenge is to take a photo of you and your son and create a "BOY" Inspired Love layout
A picture of Liam and me at a Cafe in Norwood after Kate's mid year Dance concert. Liam loves Lego, most of the tops that he wears are some type of Lego character, his favourite at the moment are the Star Wars characters. While I was at the Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo last year I was lucky enough to pick up this Lego patterned paper, just perfect.
Thanks so much for dropping by and having a look at my work.
http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com.au/

Wow! I love the theme of Lego
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing STB
Oh that is ADORABLE!! Love the lego pp!! How perfect :-) :-)
ReplyDeleteSarah, this is a great page. Love the lego paper... very clever addition and a great find. I have nominated you for a LiebsterAward. Check out in. here:http://mytawnyinspirations.blogspot.com.au/ Have a great day. Cheers, Di
ReplyDeletelove this page and your 'red' heart, very creative
ReplyDeletewww.ahscrap.blogspot.com
ohh how clever!! thanks for playing along with us at STB!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the lego heart!
ReplyDeleteThx for joining us at STB