Saturday, February 9, 2013

Light House

Purple Pumpkin February Sketch

February Sketch

I am slowly getting back into my scrapbooking after the big move to Sydney. I have a space all set up now so I am ready.  Here is the page I created with this sketch. It is of Kate at the Cape Willoughby Lighthouse on Kangaroo Island. We were able to go inside it and see how it worked and admire the wonderful views from the top. Kangaroo Island is an amazing place we were so lucky to spend 4 days there last year.
I used Purple Pumpkin washi tape, I even covered some buttons in the washi tape to create some new buttons. The red/blue and white twine and the denim and hessian round.
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my work.
Sarah xxoo.



4 comments:

  1. A cute layout ,like the way you have made the buttons using washi tape. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout! Love your colour scheme & how you have interpreted the sketch...thanks for playing along with Purple Pumpkin this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colours for a nautical layout..thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photos, the lighthouse looks amazing, great colours too...thanks for playing along with us at PP xxx

    ReplyDelete