Show Us Your Stuff-February Challenge
Our inspiration...
I haven't seen Liam eat any paste yet but he is very creative. Everyday he will be at his table creating something, you know he is there because for about 1/2 an hour the house is very quiet. So glad that like me he finds enjoyment in creating with paper.
For this page I used Amy Tangerine paper. I cut out the frames then made them into hanging frames with some beading wire and a brad. Liam has drawn his own pictures in some of the frames.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and have a look at my work.


Oh I love your take on our challenge!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS
Fabulous layout Sarah! I love how you made the hanging frames, they look awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at SUYS x
LOVE the picture frame ideas.. wow.. the things that we see and wish we were smart enough to do.. awesome!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining in.....
OH this looks great love all the little frames. Thanks for joining in our Feb Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah, congrats on winning the Feb SUYS challenge, your layout looks fabulous!!! Marelle has just given me your postal details so I can send you out your {scrAp this!} prize but could you please contact me to let me know whether you prefer girl/boy colours at agnieszk@tpg.com.au
ReplyDeleteThanks :)