Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Magic Moment

Bird Is The Word - Moment
Bird is the Word is back and the word is Moment and the new fantastic sketch designer is Heather Waldron. I used Heather's sketch, but turned it upside down.
These pictures where taken of Kate on our Kangaroo Island holiday last year. We stayed at Emu Bay that had the most amazing beach, which this afternoon we had to ourselves. It was a very special moment seeing the kids just run with so much freedom.


Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my page, I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

  1. And a magic layout! I love how you have used the sketch to use your photos and love the happy free feeling of the photos, love the papers you have used too.. and thanks for joining in at BITW too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, lovely page, she's beautiful,thanks for joining in at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely Sarah page, with fabulous use of colour and visual texture, and great photos. Thanks for using the sketch, I like how it turned out twirled sideways. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great take on sketch and colours...thanks for playing along at BITW

    ReplyDelete