Friday, May 10, 2013

No Spring Chickens

CSI #70
 
 
Yes I am just squeezing this weeks challenge in again, again the scrapping desk has not seen much of me this week!

For this challenge I used a photo of my dog Harry and I on my 43rd birthday this year, celebrating our 17th year together. It has actually been great therapy for me to do this page this week for Harry was very sick, and with a visit to the vet we talked about when will it be time for him to go.. I thought maybe next week might be the time but as usual Harry has made a recovery but I do not know how long for. So doing this page has made me smile.
 




  

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so lovely, I love the photo and the story behind it touches my heart as I am a animal lover too.. wonderful colors too..

    ReplyDelete