Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Spring


Scrap Around the World :Challenge 1




All you need to do is be inspired by the mood board (in ANY way) 
& use our sketch as your starting point.  

A great new scrapbooking challenge blog has just popped up, with an amazing Design Team and many eager  and beautiful scrapbooking entries I though I could just fit this page in before it closes on Saturday. I have used the colours and the flowers on the mood board as  my inspiration.  I have to thank Heather for her beautiful handmade flower, and tag.
 Here is my page of my three beautiful children last year on Fathers Day. We went to a horse riding party up in the Adelaide Hills. It was so pretty up there with the blossom just beginning to bloom.


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and have a look at my page.


9 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! Even the kids clothes are a perfect color match to the mood board!! Love the simple but beautiful take on the sketch too.. well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet & lovely page! Thanks so much for playing at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!Thanks for playing at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful page! love the outlined white blooms against the turqoise. Thank you so much for sharing your page with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Thank you for joining Scrap around the World.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely page!! and I love the background of your blog!! thanks for joining us at SATW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is so pretty! Love that aqua background paper. Thank-you for joining us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good take on the sketch and I can see you like my fav colors too:), thank you so much for joining Scrap Around The World challenge this month, I hope you will like June's sketch and Mood Board too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely layout!!!! Thank-you for joining us at Scrap Around The World!!!

    ReplyDelete