
What a lovely mood board and sketch. It gave me a retro feel with the colours and the old cameras used, however still very feminine with the soft pink rose. Also was inspired by the stencil on the wall for my title and flower background.
I have used a photo of me taken when I was 1 year old to recreate this retro/ eclectic feel.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit this page.

Your layout is beautiful , it caught my eye. I can relate to the photo & the floral paper , reminds me of the curtains in our home when I was a child.x
ReplyDeletegorgeous page, the picture is so cute! Thank you for playing along with SATW!
ReplyDeleteWow this is just lovely!! Thanks for playing along at SATW!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Around the World!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah! Gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along with us at SATW.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great retro photo, perfect for this mood board. Thanks for joining in at SATW. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is delightfully retro! neat interpretation of the challenge, love your choice of colours. Thanks a bunch for sharing your page with us at SATW!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!! :D
ReplyDeleteLOVELY WORK!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD!!!
ReplyDeleteThe photo is so charming! A perfect choice inspired by our moodboard, Thanks for playing along at SATW!
ReplyDelete