Another freaking scrappy challenge- 15th June Sketch Challenge
To end my month of scrapping I had a go at this challenge, another blog site I have never visited before. I saw the page that Lizzy Hill created for this challenge and thought I would also give it a go. I have replaced the stars with floral hearts that have been masked with texture paste and the sun has become a large flower that I created using a mask, mists and patterned paper. The photo is of my daughter Kate at Swane's Nursery in Dural, taking some time out from exploring the gardens.
Thanks for the challenge and all the wonderful DT pages for some added inspiration.Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.


I like this different effect!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Love that look with the water color and then the little twine makes me happy too! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hanging out with us at AFSC!
Hugs!
Mitra
Really pretty layout, I love the masking, it sets the page off!!
ReplyDeleteI like the movement on the page!!Nice you played along at AFSC!
ReplyDeleteGood on you! So glad you got inspired to join in at AFSC......I have that flower mask! It's a beauty......& love the flourish up the other side...cool:):):)
ReplyDelete