ARTastic :Environmental June inspiration ...
World Environment Day is celebrated June 5th, so in honour of this day I thought we might all participate in a challenge with a difference.
Introducing Robin's Nest by environmental artist Susan Schenk.
Introducing Robin's Nest by environmental artist Susan Schenk.
Criteria - the use of recycled material to feature prominently on your work (ie minimal commercial products). Hint - think ephemera and recycled items
Here is my page that I created. The recycled products that I used are a brown paper bag from Typo and pages from an old encyclopaedia that I got in an op shop. The string came from another piece of packaging that I just kept , in case... The page is of my 3 children enjoying the natural wonders of Kangaroo Is in South Australia. What an amazing holiday it was. We were able to celebrate the amazing environment that we have here in Australia and reminded that we should never take it for granted.
So please join us this month and help celebrate World Environment Day and do your bit for recycling. Have a look at our DT pages for some extra inspirations.


No comments:
Post a Comment