Scrap Friends: Sketch Challenge #4
I thought for this challenge I would highlight these beautiful photos of Liam that I took earlier this year. This sketch was perfect for this. I even got creative and tried to make my own dandelion.
Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my page, I love sharing them others. It is also worth going to the Scrapfriends blog to have a look at the beautiful pages the Design Team have created.


Thanks for your kind words, Sarah - I LOOOOOVE your dandelion flower - how clever are you!!!:):) Love the ripped paper, too - works really well...thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends:):)
ReplyDeleteearthy colors - my favorite :). Well done with the sketch and the DIY dandelion and the title of your page are very clever :)!! thanks for joining the fun at ScrapFriends!
ReplyDeleteA small moment captured in time and brought to life by your lovely page. Liam will only need to glance at your page to have the memories rush back for him.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, clever idea with the dandelion and I love the green. You have done a fab job of getting all the photos on your page and is that a Purple Pumpkin button on there too! Thank you so very much for sharing your work with us at Scrap Friends.
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute! Love the dandelion and the title!
ReplyDeleteHheee hee! Love the clever title and the handmade dandelion. So clever :-) Gorgeous layout! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Scrap Friends.
ReplyDeletegreat take on the sketch..love the colours and dandelion! thanks for playing along at ScrapFriends :)
ReplyDelete